Driverless Vehicles - Our Latest Entrant (NOVUS-DRIVE)
Novus -Drive is a completely autonomous electric vehicle developed by The Hi-Tech Robotic Systemz Ltd. and was launched in the Auto Expo Motor show 2016 in India.
The demonstrations were done to ferry people around in the exhibition centre, where people were thrilled to experience a completely autonomous drive with no-driver on the steering wheel.
Target Locations for “Driverless Shuttles”
- Universities & large Office Campuses
- Trade Shows and Exhibitions
- Group Housing Societies
- Amusement Parks & Recreational Areas
- Resorts and Golf Courses
- Retirement Communities
On-Vehicle Tablet Interface
- Passengers can set destination goal points on the map
- Passengers can also check Details of the destination drop off location
- A Snooze button for making the vehicle stop
- Configurable cached maps for various locations
- Cloud Based Intelligence for a fleet management system
- Audio/Visual Alerts in case of emergencies.